Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Partner+ Mermaid Tutorial (Hairstyle)

Hiya lovelies, so I got really good news for all of you. This blog is officially affiliated with Stylish by the name ( fashion blog) click here to visit. I discovered this amazing blog month ago and I am reading it regularly. It's been written by Viktorija. She's really amazing blogger and has a huge talent in writing. I've contacted her and well those are private things. So, if you want to visit this amazing and good blog than click here.

Now about the tutorial. I found this cool hair tutorial on youtube made by Bebexo and I fell in love with it on first look.
Still, I haven't learn few things about this hairstyle and I can't remember where have I left my hair extensions.
Anyway, if you are interested about this Mermaid Tutorial (Hairstyle) just watch the video bellow.

Live for fashion,

Milica

0 comments:

Post a Comment